Buy Nexium Online
What is Nexium?
Nexium (generic: esomeprazole) is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) drug used to treat stomach and esophagus problems including acid reflux and ulcers. The medication works by decreasing the amount of acid produced by the stomach, which helps relieve symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing and persistent cough. Nexium was approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in February 2001.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole. Do not use if you have:
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with “sealed for your protection” or yellow band around the center of each capsule is broken or missing. Buy Nexium Online
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Yes, really. I agree with told all above. Let’s discuss this question.